Sunday, January 1, 2012

Relationship Reflection



Relationship/partnerships are very important to me because the knowledge gain you learn from these relationships. Relationship/partnerships can build character of person, build trusting relationships, and confidence. The relationships I have in my life represent my beliefs on relationship/partnerships.

Mother- My relationship with my mother is very important to me. My mom is a true nurturing person who taught me how to love and care. My mom made sure I had a childhood of experiencing thing in life outside of my normal environment. My mom made me feel significant by spending time, along with making sacrifices for a better life for me. Our relationship is based on our great conversation and spending time together. Our time together is a way of maintaining our nurturing relationship.
Dad- My father taught me about being an independent person. My dad took the time to teach me about the ways of survival in the world. Our relationship has evolved over the years from the many life lessons I’ve learned from him. He made me feel special by letting me always be, “daddy little girl.”
Fiancé- My Fiancé and I relationship have had multiple levels. We had a friendship that has developed into a relationship, my partner. My Fiancé has been a positive aspect on my life by empowering me to be the best I can, encouraging me when I’m down, and given me confidence. His has given me support and advice to achieve all my dreams. We have maintained our relationship by always being open-minded and supportive.

My relationship has instilled values of hard work and determination to best as I can be in my profession. From these relationships, I can truly said I’ve has blossom into a better person with morals and values that can handle any situation.
There are challenges to maintaining relationships, such as work, school, or living apart from each other. It is important to overcome these challenges by finding quality time together and keeping the connection. Relationship/partnerships developed at an early age look upon into adulthood.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Andrea,
    I enjoyed reading your blog. Yes, building relationships can be challenging. It is so important to build trust in order to build that relationship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea,
    We do learn a lot from relationships. In fact, what would we learn or how could we learn if we didn’t have relationships. They are established immediately after birth and last until our last moments here on earth.
    Arica

    ReplyDelete